Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Friendliness Award!



I’m really touched to have received this award from probably the kindest and nicest person around. For all those who have come to know Amy, from Passages to the Past, you’ll have to agree that in terms of friendliness, she’s tops! Thanks so much, Amy

This award represents:


"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

Now to bestow this award on to eight wonderful bloggers who are always friendly and amiable:
(in my case these bloggers are just too too nice, so I just couldn’t limit myself to 8)

Arleigh from Historical-fiction.com
Ingrid from Fashion is my Muse
Carlyn from The Raucous Royals
Ninon from Musica & Arte
Matterhorn from The Cross of Laeken
Elizabeth from Scandalous Women
Heather from The Duchess of Devonshire’s Gossip Guide to the 18th Century
Elena from Tea at Trianon
Susan from Reading, Raving and Ranting by a Historical Fiction Writer
TammiMaggee from Histatic! The History Blog for all your Inquisitive Needs

-

9 comments:

Passages to the Past said...

Awww....what a nice thing to say! You're pretty high on my list too - us hockey fans have to stick together!

Congrats to you, as you much deserve it and congrats to all of your winners...you picked some great ones!

elena maria vidal said...

Thank you, Lucy, you are precious!

Susan Higginbotham said...

Thanks, Ms. Lucy!

Lucy said...

Oh, you're all very welcome! I'm just lucky to have found you ladies:)

Ingrid Mida said...

Lucy,
You are too kind. You are the one that deserves the award for reaching out and being so thoughtful. I always can count on you to be there when I need a friend or a comment!
If I could I'd nominate you right back. Thanks again!

TammiMagee said...

Thank you so much Ms.Lucy-I am so pleased with this-how do I claim it? I have no idea about how these blog awards work?? ha! Do I just copy and paste?

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Thank you so much Lucy. That's so sweet!

May said...

Thank you so much, Lucy! A very kind thought.

Lucy said...

You're welcome to all!! You so deserve it! You've all been so nice to me always; commenting and supporting me along the way. You're great:)

-Oh TammiMaggee, yes do copy paste it to your post..as far as placing it on the sidebar, this is always a challenge for me (sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If you don't see mine up soon, you can probably guess why).