Thursday, October 28, 2010

A little Josephine break...

Good morning all:)  It's been awhile since I've posted anything at all on Josephine and so I thought today's post would be perfect and timely.  My dear friend Matterhorn who hosts two excellent Monarchy blogs:  The Cross of Laeken and The Sword and the Sea sent me this wonderful youtube clip and I just had  to share with you.  Thanks Matterhorn!

Enjoy!
I've tried adjusting the image (with some difficulty)- so for better viewing you can also watch it here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-x0y7L7_ZA


7 comments:

May said...

Thank you!

I don't know if you've seen this, but it is an interview you might like:

http://crossoflaeken.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-nostalgia.html

Amy said...

We've missed you! Glad you're back!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thanks for sharing...I enjoyed it! Love the new background!

whatwouldmarieantoinettedo said...

Love the link! Great post!

BurtonReview said...

I have definitely missed you. Glad to see you are still somewhat here =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the video. Very interesting and informative.

Bearded Lady said...

wonderful video. thanks for sharing! A great intro for kids too.