Thursday, October 28, 2010

A little Josephine break...

Good morning all:)  It's been awhile since I've posted anything at all on Josephine and so I thought today's post would be perfect and timely.  My dear friend Matterhorn who hosts two excellent Monarchy blogs:  The Cross of Laeken and The Sword and the Sea sent me this wonderful youtube clip and I just had  to share with you.  Thanks Matterhorn!

Enjoy!
I've tried adjusting the image (with some difficulty)- so for better viewing you can also watch it here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-x0y7L7_ZA


7 comments:

Matterhorn said...

Thank you!

I don't know if you've seen this, but it is an interview you might like:

http://crossoflaeken.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-nostalgia.html

Amy said...

We've missed you! Glad you're back!

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Thanks for sharing...I enjoyed it! Love the new background!

whatwouldmarieantoinettedo said...

Love the link! Great post!

Marie said...

I have definitely missed you. Glad to see you are still somewhat here =)

librarypat said...

Thank you for the video. Very interesting and informative.

Bearded Lady said...

wonderful video. thanks for sharing! A great intro for kids too.