Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Art Inspired by Fantastic Workshop....

Ever hear of Norah's Art?  This lady (her name is actually Sharon)  is amazing! I just finished taking her Faces in Collage Workshop and it was fantastic! 

I am a Mixed Media junkie so when I heard about this painting/collage workshop, I just couldn't resist- and boy did I enjoy it.  Sharon's workshop included extensive videos showing detailed work, as well as bonus videos, tips, audio and more.  Plus she is always online helping when needed.  Anyway, if you love Mixed Media, you have to try one of her workshops...WARNING: Can be Addictive.

Here's what I created.  I love this girl.

4 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Thank you Lucy for the sweet words. I fear getting a big head but I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the class and also thrilled with your piece. I say, make some more!

Ms. Lucy said...

Thanks Sharon- I definitely will make more:)

Rachel said...

It's lovely, I especially love the colours you've used.

Ingrid Mida said...

It does sound like great fun! If I didn't have my head buried in books, I would love to try this. I hope all is well Lucy.